Learn how you can revolutionize the way you find your labelling requirements for sports and textiles products with just 3 clicks on the WFSGI Compliant Labelling Requirements (CLR) Database. Find out how the database has been developing and future roadmap plans.
Join us for an interactive demo and see how you can use innovative technology to stay on top of your labelling requirements for products and their packaging across these categories:
- Apparel & Textiles
- Consumer electronics (wearables)
- Personal protective equipment
- Sporting equipment
This webinar will demonstrate how you can get the most up-to-date actionable information on global labelling requirements. Discover how to search and report on requirements by country and product quickly and efficiently.
Find out how you can:
- Get up-to-date labelling requirements at your fingertips
- Benefit from significant economies of scale with substantial time and cost savings
- Ability to search and report on requirements by country and product
- Free access to Subject Matter Experts
- Receive targeted email alerts when a requirement changes
- Access to up to date labelling requirements Significant time and cost savings, by mitigating the need for 3rd party lawyers, time spent researching, stop ships and risks of fines
- Support from 50+ Subject Matter Experts acting as an extension to your compliance team
- Requirements translated to English, simple to action and referencing the regulation source,
- Early warning signals of future regulatory changes
- Customised solution tailored to your products and sales territories
- Create personalised master requirements, by combining similar requirements across countries, and also including internal voluntary standards.
- Ability to export requirements as PDF / EXCEL documents, easily collaborate with your team and streamline your processes